Sunday, June 7, 2009

all said and done...


Today, I handed over the keys to the st[art] studio space, said good bye to yet another amazing two months of hard work and am ready to set foot onto new territory, adventure and creativity...

Thank you for everyone's support at last Thursday' s closing reception - when you're working intensely, and for the most part alone on a long term project it is always reassuring to see the crowd engaged and enthused by the work...that is truly what makes it worth while, so thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Since I don't have the answer to the much asked question "Where can I see the final animation?" I will keep you posted with progress and such.


1 comment:

  1. hi my name is Martina i go to Youngstown school in Alberta my class and i are studying your art work and my question was "why did Stefanie Wong make her art piece, what remains, 3-D" if you could get back to me that would be great
    thanks, Martina

    ReplyDelete